
Just 7 days until we take Europe by storm!
Our trip begins in Paris, where we'll spend 4 days before travelling by train to Zurich which will serve as our headquarters in Switzerland. I plan on taking my laptop to record our adventures through Paris, Zurich, Geneva, Lucerne, the Swiss Alps or wherever else the wind might take us. So, stay tuned for regular updates!
Mir and I are both looking forward to getting out of NY for a while. I haven't had a non-holiday day off since starting at Credit Suisse in October and I am LONG overdue for some R&R. So here are a few things you WON'T be hearing about on this blog; Work, Finance, Conference Calls, NSHMBA, ALPFA, Junior Achievement (or any other Non-Profit for that matter), Fordham, Mentoring, Networking or House Hunting.
I know, I'm worried about me too..... wooo saaaa.
Mir and I are both looking forward to getting out of NY for a while. I haven't had a non-holiday day off since starting at Credit Suisse in October and I am LONG overdue for some R&R. So here are a few things you WON'T be hearing about on this blog; Work, Finance, Conference Calls, NSHMBA, ALPFA, Junior Achievement (or any other Non-Profit for that matter), Fordham, Mentoring, Networking or House Hunting.
I know, I'm worried about me too..... wooo saaaa.
Flights - check
Hotels - check
Train Pass - Check
Travel gear - check
Bags packed - TBD