It's week 18 and you people are getting greedy...I can't keep updating this blog every week. I have to work! But since I'm already on...here's the latest:
How your baby's growing:
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces (I don't do well in ounces, how much poundage is that? A soda can is 8oz, is that the same?). He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead (Mir already feels this kid bumping her). I believe the words "alien" and "invasion" were used today.
We've been taking pictures of Mir's belly every 2 weeks...and poco a poco the belly is rounding. We have a big test this Friday and we still haven't agreed as to whether we'd like to know if we're having a boy or a girl. Mir doesn't want to know and I do...I mean, I'm the person who wanted to open Christmas presents 2 days before Christmas...and gave Mir her present on Christmas eve!
On other good news....we have at least 4 friends that are between 14 and 20 weeks pregnant as of this week. I won't "out" anyone but congratulations! Expect us over with our kid and an overnight bag....a la Garcia who managed to sneak the boys PJ's into their bag one night and then gave us the "We're getting out later than we thought, can you keep the boys? I hadn't planned on being this late". Yea right! Who was she kidding?
Ok guys, no pictures this week...yea yea, I'm boring. Back to the grind and another hour or two left in the office (time right now: 5:30pm)....arg, its been an insane week only made worse by the loss of my NY Giants. Football season is over, when do pitchers and catchers report?